On Sunday I had a baby shower and it was great! It was exactly how I hoped it would be – low-key with a couple of games, yummy food, and of course, presents. We received some beautiful and thoughtful gifts. I thought I’d share what we did and some pictures of the event.
recipe for a great baby shower: 1. start with some delicious food(potluck style, so you don’t have to do all the work)
2. mix in good friends and conversation
3. have amazing hosts…(thank you Noy!)
…(thank you Erica!)
4. play a couple of fun games: this one was “guess the belly size”
Sonia was the only one who got it right on!
this one was “Who Am I?” (guess the baby picture)
5. toss in some sentimental and meaningful exercises (I love this one – click the picture for the template)
The other game/exercise we did was to guess the birth date of the baby along with his weight, hair colour, eye colour, etc, and to give a wish for Mom. I found that template HERE.
6. have an adorable little helper to bring you presents! (thank you Parker/Tara!)
7. enjoy the awesome presents! Baby things are just so cute!
and voila! The perfect baby shower 🙂