Here’s my latest healthy dessert discovery! I made it for the second time tonight and modified it a tad, so I’ll include my modifications in the recipe. I found it through Pinterest and it comes from “Jeanette’s Healthy Living” blog.
- 1 box soft tofu
- 2 bananas
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered coffee (I omitted this the second time)
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (not in original recipe)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
- 4 tablespoons honey (I added just a touch more)
- a few dashes of ground cinnamon
- fresh berries of your choice for garnish (bananas work well too)
- shredded coconut flakes for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Spoon into serving dishes and chill until set.
- Garnish with fresh berries and shredded coconut flakes.