1. Tried two new recipes: Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (vegan) and Nuts and Seeds Granola Bars. Both were excellent but I am particularly fond of the granola bars…
2. Went for walks around the lake with Sonia and the dogs:
3. Started work! I am loving it so far. I think it’s the best job in the world actually, teaching piano and hanging out with the girls one-on-one. Also it’s nice to have a routine again and something to get me up and out of the house! 🙂
4. Met a VERY adorable puppy! My friend Abbie found it on her way home and now she’s being adopted by some friends. Abbie brought her over one morning before she went to her new owners’.
5. Found an AWESOME website for photographers with TONS of tips and ideas: www.photographyconcentrate.com
6. Received some pictures from Nuni’s very talented friend Augustin. During our last week or so in Brazil he had an exhibition to display his amazing artwork and Nuni played background music for him. I love these pictures… it was a really nice evening and as it was our last bit of time in Brazil, I was just starting to get to know people and carry on conversations in Portuguese. Also I had just received that awesome dress from Nuni’s aunt.
7. I have been enjoying daily photos from photobotos.com. They feature a guest photographer every day. The photos are mostly travel based and they are always absolutely stunning.