1. Finally made “Silky Chocolate Pie,” a recipe my mom got from the Dr. Oz show. It’s a no-bake pie made with tofu and it is DELISH! I think I’m gonna have to write about it in a separate post because it’s definitely one of my new favourite recipes.
2. Borrowed six audio books from the library. Now I’m reading/listening to about 5 different books at once: One Thousand Gifts, The DaVinci Code, We Bought a Zoo, The Red Tent, and a couple of pregnancy books! I listen to The DaVinci Code in the car and We Bought a Zoo on walks. I love music but listening to books is a nice change and I feel slightly more productive – a feeling I enjoy.
3. Had an ultrasound and a doctor’s appointment. Everything is still looking good!
4. Went for lots of walks with Lucy and took this picture of her that I love:
5. Watched a few episodes of a British murder mystery series my friend Sonia likes called “Rosemary and Thyme” – you can watch them all on YouTube
6. Drove to and from Whitehorse all by myself and made two new friends. Got to eat mango sushi again at Sakura Sushi, my most favourite sushi place in the whole world.
7. Found a nice little “sermon” for expectant mothers: http://www.womenbiblelife.com/2012/03/baby-shower-sermonette.html
8. Enjoyed listening to Meaghan Blanchard, a musician from PEI who I met briefly once at the university I went to, Mount Allison. Actually, I met her at an International Dinner where she performed an original song or two. I approached her afterwards and told her that whenever she made a CD, I would buy it. Last year I found out that she’s a makin’ it big as a singer/songwriter and bought her CD on iTunes!
It was a good week! I’m looking forward to next week when I start teaching piano at Denetia School in Lower Post. Have a nice weekend! 🙂