(in no particular order)
1. Having an excuse for just about everything(and usually they’re true) – example: “I was going to do the dishes but my feet were really tired”
2. Feeling the baby move!! Definitely one of the coolest things, especially right now, it happens a lot and doesn’t cause me the least bit of pain. I am enjoying this phase
3. The attention. I love when people are excited for me, want to rub my belly, and talk about pregnancy
4. The bump. The bigger, the better. It’s just so fun
5. Gaining weight is encouraged(not too much, of course…)
6. Family and friends being excited and anticipating his arrival
7. Presents 🙂 New or used, I looove baby stuff!
8. Experiencing everything with Nuni – and seeing him so excited
9. Striking up conversations with family, friends and strangers about their pregnancy experiences
10. Dreaming and planning about our new family – a whole new adventure!
Before I got pregnant I was a bit apprehensive about the idea. It’s hard not to be when you hear all of the negative things about it. I’ve had a really great pregnancy so far and I’m so thankful for that. It’s a wonderful thing and for those of you who have not been pregnant yet, it’s something to look forward to!
Sorry again for my tardiness with The Most Important Thing. It’s been a busy week arriving back in Canada and moving north, so I’m not sure if I’ll have one this week – but then again, I might – so stay tuned! 🙂